All schools have policies to ensure that children are taught effectively and they are kept safe at school. These are reviewed on a regular basis by staff and are then approved by the Governors.
Our school policies are available to download below or from the school office on request and we welcome any comments you have regarding any of them.
- ANTI BULLYING Policy
- BELONGING CODE for Successful Learning
- CHARGING REMISSIONS
- EQUALITY OBJECTIVES
- GDPR Data Protection Policy
- HOMEWORK Guidance
- RELATIONSHIPS SEX AND HEALTH EDUCATION RSHE Policy
- SAFEGUARDING and CHILD PROTECTION Policy
- SCHOOL COMPLAINTS Policy
- SEND EQUALITY Policy and INFORMATION REPORT